OxLogs information for suppliers
“Thank you for your hard work with this scheme – I have had several orders already this year from OxLogs so from my point of view, well worth getting involved with!” Andrew Maclean, Director, A.D. Maclean Tree Management Ltd.
Why sign up?
- Increase your market – the proportion of English households that owned a wood-burning stove increased by 50% between 2007 and 2011. Catch part of that growing market, who will be looking for a good quality log supplier
- Show off the quality of your logs – if you are already producing high quality logs, this allows you to crow about it
- Be marketed by the Oxfordshire Woodfuel Programme – on the programme’s website and on www.oxlogs.com (in development), Facebook, and at events such as the Wychwood Fair
- Improve the quality of your logs and the clarity of your information about them – is this an incentive to improve your operations so that you don’t lose out compared to others?
- Be part of a community of high quality woodfuel suppliers in Oxfordshire
- Support Oxfordshire’s environment through TOE2
OxLogs is a voluntary, trust-based scheme. If the Oxfordshire Woodfuel Programme manager gets many complaints about an OxLogs supplier, that supplier may be removed from the OxLogs list, but only after discussions with that supplier. OxLogs suppliers can choose to advertise all their logs as OxLogs, or just individual loads; and they can provide OxLogs labels with individual loads or just refer buyers to the OxLogs website.
Once you sign up, you will be added to our list of OxLogs suppliers and provided with logos and labels.
To sign up to OxLogs,
- Send a cheque for £50 made out to ‘Trust for Oxfordshire’s Environment’ to Manager, Oxfordshire Woodfuel Programme, 28A North Hinksey Lane, Oxford OX2 0LX, or
- Send a BACS transfer of £50 to sort code 40-52-40, account no. 00020697
The first suppliers to join will be listed first in the OxLogs website!
If you have any questions, contact Riki at email@example.com or 01865 243488